At Carts Guru, we have designed simple rules to help you re-target your abandoned carts exactly where they convert, where you can be totally privacy compliant and where the means of contact depends on the information and data you have collected or not about your visitors:
You re-target your visitors on the right channel depending on the contact details and the opt-in information that is collected:
CARTS one-to-one re-targeting available for:
- VISITOR THAT HAS AN ACCOUNT : They are fully identified, they already have an account or have started to fill out a checkout and share information: (email address, phone number, etc)
- VISITOR THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT: They are partially identified visitors and have shared some piece of information on your website: For example, visitors with FB Messenger Opt-in).
FACEBOOK ADS available for:
- VISITOR THAT HAS AN ACCOUNT (IS IDENTIFIED)
- VISITOR THAT DOESN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT ( BUT PARTIALLY IDENTIFIED)
- VISITOR THAT IS UNIDENTIFIED : They have visited your website but they did not leave any specific information. Re-targeting is also possible for them via Facebook Ads.